Jackie creates the most natural and realistic hair strokes in eyebrow permanent makeup with the use of Manual Microstroking, also known as Eyebrow Embroidery. This technique uses fine hair strokes to fill in thin brows, brows with bald spots, reconstruct brows, and create the perfect brow for clients with alopecia. Say goodbye to the the tedious routine of filling in your brows each morning, and wake up with perfectly groomed brows every day!
What you can expect.
- Jackie will customize the right eyebrow shade, shape, and thickness for you based on her professional knowledge and your desired look. All permanent makeup pigments are hypoallergenic and applied with sterilized needles. Before the procedure, we have a 30 minute consultation where we will agree on the best color and shape for your face and answer any questions you may have to make sure that you are comfortable with the procedure ahead of time. Microstroking does not require your entire eyebrow to be shaved and does not damage your natural hair. The entire process takes approximately 2 hours from start to finish. A touch up is included, and should be booked 4 weeks after the original procedure. To keep discomfort to a minimum, anesthetic creams are available to the client before and during the procedure at no extra charge.
Before Procedure Care
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not tan or have a sunburned face.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, or IBUprofen 24 hours before the
- No alcohol or caffeine on the day of the procedure.
- No waxing or tinting 3 days before the procedure.
- Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
- GENTLEY wash 3-5 times a day with luke warm water and an antibacterial soap
- Pat dry and add THIN layer of barrier cream you received
- Avoid sun exposure and sweat during the healing process (10-14 days)
- DO NOT apply ANY cosmetics to area during the healing process (10-14 days)
- Microblading Consultation | 30 minutes - $25.00
- Microblading Requires a $200 deposit | 2 hours - $400.00
- Microblading 4-Week Touch-Up | This is your included touch-up | 1 hour 30 minutes - FREE
- Microblading Touch-Up | This is for touch-ups after several months from initial microblade. DOES NOT include additional touch up - 1 hour 30 minutes | Starting at $100.00
Permanent makeup/ Microblading is NOT recommended for any clients who are or have:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- A Pacemaker or any major heart problems
- Had an Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Had Botox in the past 2 months (for brow lift)
- Used Accutane in the past year or Retina in the past 4 weeks
- Pigment retention varies per client. Pigment retention is highly dependent on a client's skin type, age, before and after care, sun exposure, regular use of certain skin products, immune system, medications, and much more. To keep the perfect brow, touch ups are recommended once a year to prevent natural fading.
- Your eyebrows will appear darker and bolder due to natural scabbing and healing for the first 10 days. This is very common and nothing to worry about. If you begin to feel concerned about your healing feel free to contact me and I can provide my recommendation on what to do to ensure your eyebrows heal as quickly as possible.
- Please keep in mind that we have a No Refund policy and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Please read through all of our information before scheduling your consultation appointment to ensure that you are an ideal candidate for permanent makeup. We require a 24 hour cancelation notice for all appointments. If a client does not show up or cancel a scheduled appointment in time, you will be charged a $25 fee. If you are 10 or more minutes late to an appointment you will be charged $25 and must reschedule your appointment. This is to ensure we provide you with the best customer service possible.
- Please do not bring children, pets, or anything or anyone else that might be disruptive to you appointment. We want to make sure you get the highest quality care and outcome, and this requires our attention to be fully invested in you!